For Sale By Owner Real Estate Review
Have you ever been in a situation where you have had to sell your house but you hated the thought of having a real estate agent? Everyone knows that the real estate agent is the go- between guy when a person wants to sell their property, problem is, the real estate agent takes a cut of the money that you get from the sale of said property. This article will be a review of the For Sale by Owner real estate course.
I have checked out an Internet site belonging to one Jim Edwards that advertises a real estate course for people who are placing their houses up for sale. This is why we have decided to do a review of the For Sale by Owner real estate course. Here is what the outline is claiming:
1. It will show you how you can obtain Advertising that won’t cost a bundle, and even some free places you can get it…
2. It will show you how you can get advertising that won’t even cost you a nickel!
3. It will also show how you can save hundreds of dollars in advertising fees by using seven free advertising methods that he has discovered.
4. It will show you how you can handle those nervous buyers and end up with a win-win sale where everyone is happy…
5. You will be able to quickly get a price set down on paper so you can get right to the closing end of the deal.
6. You will be able to get around nasty confrontations and protect your own interests at the same time.
7. This review of the For Sale by Owner real estate course has also found that Mr. Edwards also states that he knows of the best way to use the Internet to sell your home…
8. You can use the world wide web to sell your home too and Mr Edwards covers this in his course.
9. There is also claims that you can have, at no extra cost bankers and lawyers salivating for the chance to help you…
10. You will be able to get all the help you need by “experts” and not even have to pay a dime out of your own pocket.
11. With this For Sale by Owner real estate course can also teach you how to handle the real estate agents….you can be rest assured that they will either work against you, or FOR you…
12. This course also has a fun side depending on how you look at it, it will teach you how to use those real estate agents to your advantage…or give them the boot!
Now that you have a general idea of what the course has in store for you, here are some of the information that you will get with this course:
A Sample Forms Pack Includes:
1. Purchase Contract: This document is one of the most important ones, it is used to pin down the buyer and get that sold sign up.
2. Property Sale Addendum: This document is used when the person you are selling your house to has to sell their own house.
3. General Addendum: This is a form that keeps the seller and the buyer at the same level playing field, that way there is no confusion and everyone has the same information.
We are hoping that you have found this For Sale by Owner information useful.