Want a Free Worldwide Listing in My New eBook?
Sorry for the delay in writing my first post of the year. As many of you know, I have a new blog, which I recently gave a makeover to and been posting there twice a week to try to gain some sales. I must admit that it gets hard trying to figure out what to write about.
I discovered something while blog hopping with that blog and realized that many people don’t really know how to blog. So, I am going to write a short eBook that will be published on Amazon.
Speaking of Amazon, remember in my last post I wrote that I only made $50 with my eBooks in 2012? Well guess what? Sales have picked up again, but not on Amazon – but on Barnes and Noble! Yup, I have been there since the beginning and I also realized that for some reason, my “How to Publish an eBook on Barnes and Noble’s Nook” at Amazon had been sitting in DRAFT for quite some time, as I guess I was going to edit it, but it was never published! But, this book is what is selling on Barnes and Noble. It’s now live on Amazon, so be sure to check it out. It’s short and to the point. It is very different listing a book on Barnes and Noble, than it is on Amazon…so if you are considering this you need the book!
Since I haven’t written a book in a year, I am going to have to go back to my own eBook – “How to Create an eBook – Easy Steps Using MS Word or Open Office” – ha!
Anyway, I wanted to include at least 10-20 blogs that are active and who’s owners know the proper etiquette to follow.
Rules to Get Your Blog in My eBook
1. You must have an active blog (it must have at least 2 recent posts since the end of 2012, beginning of 2013 and be current with your posts – if I go back in a few weeks and still nothing, you may not be included)
2. You must know how to comment and respond – If you are not sure – read the rules here
3. You must be willing to accept comments from people in ALL Niches…remember this book is going out worldwide. If you don’t want comments from people in a different niche, this is NOT for you!
4. Your blog must NOT pertain to Gambling, Anything Sexual or Stock Trading of any kind.
5. Follow the instructions EXACTLY to get published – if you don’t follow the instructions, I will not let you in, even if you are a friend! I am not going to go out asking for more information – Follow or else! Got it? LOL
6. I reserve the right to not include your blog for any given reason.
Instructions – READ CAREFULLY
In the comments below I want you to list your blog exactly as I show here:
Blog Link: (main page only)
Description: 2-3 Short lines describing your blog
Blog Name: FreebiesnDeals
Blog Link: http://blog.freebiesndeals.com
Description: Deals and coupons to help you save money. I also blog about social media and other ways to help you save and/or make money.
That’s all I need. I will give you till about February 15 to respond. After that any blogs that are submitted may or may not be included, depending on how fast I get the book published.
I look forward to hearing from you and be sure to share this post with those that you think would benefit from worldwide FREE Exposure.